My Favorite Songs

    I like listening to music and especially lately, I listen to music almost all day long.  So, today I am going to introduce several music that I am addicted recently. 
    
    First song is "Toubou" by Yorushika. This song has a very nice jazz-like piano sound and the whispering voice of the vocalist, Suis, touches your heart. The harmonies of men and women are also very beautiful. It's a song that I want to listen to while hitting the night breeze.

    Next song is "LOOK AT ME" by TWICE. It is not as famous as other songs, but I think it should be more famous! It is a song about cute heart filled with love and the cute voice of TWICE members is impressive. I would like to recommend it to people who like cute songs.

    The third song is "10000 hours" by Justin Bieber. It is a very famous song, so some readers may know it. It depicts the feeling like "I want to know about you more, I want to spend more and more time with you". As you can see, this is a very sweet song. However, I do not have a lover. So sad...

    The last song is "cheers" by Mrs. Green Apple. As the title shows, this song is a cheer song for us. I recommend you to listen in the morning that you think it is tough. 

    I hope you guys listen to these songs. And please recommend some good songs you like!!

コメント

  1. I have listened to "LOOK AT ME" by TWICE. I like this song. I would like to listen to other your favorite songs.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI