Self-introduction

 Hello!

My name is Kabasawa Misato. I am from Ehime. I don’t know about Okayama, so please let me know if there are good stores or spots.(I already went to AEON several times. Please tell me other places. lol) I am studying law, and I want to be a journalist. I want to know various social problems and think about them. Also, I am not good at English. I have to study hard;)

I like singing. Singing is very fun and reduces stress. I often sing a song in my room, but I have only gone to karaoke three times in my life. Now that I became a university student, and I have more free time, so I want to go to karaoke more. After corona virous is over, I want to go with friends there.

I also Like Anime, especially Konan and Attack on titan. I am looking for people to talk about these anime. If you like them, please write in comment! 

I really want to get along to you! I am pleased to be in the same class to you. Thank you for reading!

コメント

  1. Hi! I love Attack on titan, too!! I would like to talk with you about it.
    Who is your favorite character?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for the reply!!
      I like Mikasa! She is so cool✧
      How about you?

      削除
    2. I like Levi and Mikasa! They are very strong and attractive:)

      削除
  2. Hello! I like singing in my room, too. Do you have any favorite songs or singer?

    返信削除
    返信
    1. Thank you for your reply!!
      I like Yorusika, Yoasobi, Yonedu Kensi, and so on!
      I listen to various kinds of music.
      In K-POP, I like BTS and IZ*ONE. In western music, I like Ariana Grande and Ed Sheeran. (But I am not familiar with minor songs in western songs.)
      My favorite sings are too many to list up.
      Please tell me your favorite songs or singer!!

      削除
    2. Oh! As you say in my blog, our music taste are very similar!
      In Kpop, I'm a big fan of SEVENTEEN, but I know many of the Kpop boys band and listen to their songs. (I love "Save Me" by BTS and "My My" by SEVENTEEN)
      And in English songs, I listen I listen to "Kiss and Make Up" by Dua Lipa & BLACKPINK, "2002" by Anne-Marie and "Hope" by The Chainsmokers on repeat.
      I hope you try to listen and sing them :)

      削除
    3. Oh! Are you a Carat? I'm a Army! I know only "left and right" in seventeen's songs.
      I'll try to listen to their songs more.
      Also, thank you for recommending various songs!!
      I'll listen to them too!

      削除
  3. Which part of Ehime are you from? I have been there about 3 times.

    I am glad you are interested in other areas besides AEON Mall. I want students to go to explore real areas in the city, not just the mall.

    返信削除
  4. Hello! I like singing too. I hope you will enjoy karaoke with your friends when the Coronavirus situation settles down !

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Recently

KURASIKI