BELLE


    Last Saturday, I watched a hot released movie, "BELLE" (the tittle in Japanese is 『竜とそばかすの姫』) alone. I had been really looking forward to see it since I saw the trailer three months ago, so I went to see it with a lot of excitement. 

    From the conclusion, I was little disappointed. The music and the quality of animation were great and beyond the words, but the story and settings were a bit crude. There were some parts where I didn't understand the cause-and-effect relation and motive, and there are many themes, all of which were half-finished, and I got the impression that they were in a hurry as a whole.

    However, as I said earlier, the music and animation were beautiful and really impressed. I almost cried many times. Therefore, I really hope the story to be more proper...

    I recommend to you a music which is one of the soundtracks. The title is "U" and it is created by millennium parade. Daiki Tuneta, who actives in King Gnu, also participates in this group. This song gives you a feeling of majesty and excitement. Please listen!!

    

コメント

  1. Hi! I also saw that trailer and found the drawings to be very beautiful. From what you've said, I can understand that the story might be a little disappointing, but the drawings and music are fantastic!

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI