Meme


 Hello! Today, I would like to introduce a funny meme. Actually, I do not know whether what I will introduce is called meme, but I want to show you.

The title of this video is "A overweight baby seal, move a little more today." As you look, the baby seal is lying down and moves a little. Perhaps he tried to turn over and failed! He is very cute... and looks like me on holiday. lol 

Can this baby seal survive? He is very cute but I cannot stop worrying about his life. Can he live without moving so much in the harsh natural world??? I really hope he is safe.

Anyway, I want to live like him...

コメント

  1. Cute. If you like baby seals, here are some seal memes! https://bit.ly/3wPZyYY

    返信削除
  2. He is so cute! I He looks like me on holidays too.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI