Cleaning

     Last Sunday, as soon as I work up and checked my phone in the morning, I saw a message from my dad. He said, ”You said that you want me to bring a electric fan. I'll bring it today.” Yes, I have wanted a fan in this house since I started live. So I was relieved to hear that...but, suddenly I realized a terrible thing. My home was soooo dirty!! The room was so messy that I could barely walk through it and there was a little dust on the floor. The kitchen and bathroom were also dirty. There were a lot of dishes to wash in the sink. I cannot show this terrible house to my dad...

    Why did it get so dirty...? That is because I skipped cleaning for over a month. These days, I have no motivated for everything and I am always tired. I do not even know why I am in this state. I have thought I have to do something and change this lazy life...but I could not.

    So, I thought this is a good chance to change. I decided to clean up whole my house! Since then, I work hard for few hours. It was really tough but I felt refreshing!

   After cleaning up my room, I can live positively for now. If you are feeling down, cleaning your room may be one way to get better!


コメント

  1. I think cleaning is a good way to refresh too!! I just cleaned up my home yesterday:)

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI