Recently:2

 These days, I am still busy with my homework, but there are some interesting things.

First, I watched "Lotte family concert" on last Sunday. It is a small free concert that several K-POP groups perform. This time, all the groups that appeared were my favorite groups, so I was looking forward to it. Each artists played three songs and took small talks. I was very happy to hear songs that they would not normally sing and to see them enjoying mini games. I was able to recharge my energy! 

Second, I went to the cinema and watched the Conan movie, entitled "The Scarlet Bullet" alone. This movie was released April 17th and I had really wanted to watch it since then, but I did not have enough time because I had a lot of homework! However, I was able to make a little time on this weekend and finally I did it. I want to write my detailed impressions here, but if you do not watch it yet, my impressions will be spoiled, so I will not do it. Anyway, I was really fulfilled!!

Third, it is a future thing, my favorite group will release a new song on this Friday. I am looking forward it and I think I have to do my best on my daily work for that.

コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI