My three small challenges

 My daily lives may be so boring for other people. There is little variety and few fun things, because I do not like to go outside and try new things. So, I challenged three small things during GW to make my life a little more enjoyable.


First, I went to karaoke alone. This is what I have wanted to do for years, so I was really happy. Surprisingly, I sang for four hours. My throat hurt, but I really enjoyed. I could get satisfactory scores for all songs. I want to go there again and practice singing when I have time.


Second, I used Uber Eats for the first time. That day, I could not go outside or cook because I was not feeling well. So, I thought this is the timing that I should use the delivery service. I ordered udon and salad. The foods arrived soon and the deliverer was so kind. I was fulfilled and I will use the service again.


Third, I went to Senkicha, a bubble tea shop near Okayama University. The shop is run by a Taiwanese and I felt it is a quite serious. I really like bubble tea and matcha, so I ordered a matcha milk bubble tea. It was not taste I expected (I like sweet things, but it has a refreshing taste.), but it was delicious. 


Lately I have been busy with my homework and I am getting tired, but I want to try new things when I am free. 



コメント

このブログの人気の投稿

Self-introduction

Recently

KURASIKI